你好，我叫杰克，我有个问题。A mashed potato problem.
它开始于我小时候。每次和爸爸家人一起度假，the mashed potatoes came out,and it was a frenzy.My uncle Billy,my grandfather,我会装满，devouring what seemed like a truck full of mashed potatoes.通常，I would end the meal with a plate of half- eaten mashed potatoes and sadness that I could never finish them all.
快进到今天。今天，我有一个可爱的妻子，她使我变得美好，健康食品——充满活力和味道。But there has always been a bit of a hole in my heart that only mashed potatoes could fill.So when Jeanine told me that we were making mashed potatoes,我既兴奋又犹豫。必须有捕捉，and there was – cauliflower.
我们最后得到的是一些最平滑的，最轻的土豆泥云。尽管缺少奶油湖"I'm officially a convert.最后我还是吃得太饱，盯着
盘子bowl of half eaten potatoes,但是很高兴知道他们又回到了我的生活。
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 (1-pound) cauliflower head,分成几大块
- 1 tablespoon minced rosemary
- 4-6 tablespoons olive oil (or butter/vegan butter)
- Salt & pepper
- Roast a whole garlic bulb for 1 hour using这种方法or drizzle individual cloves with olive oil and salt and bake at 350 until soft (about 15 minutes).
- 把一大锅盐水烧开。Add the potatoes and the cauliflower (I did them at the same time) and boil until knife-tender (until you can poke with a knife and it easily slides out).我的花椰菜花了大约15分钟，我的马铃薯大约25到35。
- 在食品加工机里，puree the cauliflower with roasted garlic,2 tablespoons of olive oil,迷迭香和几大撮盐和胡椒。品尝和调味料。（小贴士：这种混合物可能味道太浓，因为稍后会与马铃薯混合）。
- When the potatoes are soft,remove them from the pot.Peel them (careful,they're hot) and use a food mill,里瑟或捣碎器，捣碎它们。Add 2 more tablespoons of olive oil,then stir the cauliflower puree into the bowl with the potatoes.搅拌，以折叠运动直到光滑和奶油。如有必要，add ¼ cup (or so) of hot starchy potato water to help it out.Taste and adjust seasonings,adding more olive oil,盐，胡椒粉，和/或迷迭香口味。
- 趁热打热。Mine actually reheated great too - store in the fridge,第二天用微波炉加热。
诺普罗马铃薯里奇,, Stainless Cookware威廉姆斯·索诺玛