Swiss Chard & Egg Casserole

瑞士砂锅蛋

鸡蛋砂锅.…美味的弗里塔塔.…我不知道该怎么称呼它,只有我们的”eggs for dinner"系列继续介绍这个新宠。我意识到这看起来就像一堆蔬菜(而且非常),但是薄薄的蛋层在浅色和片状的莴苣叶之间烘烤。

The trick is to toss the whisked eggs with the chard leaves raw.在炉子里,the greens on the bottom wilt down,上面的那些保持一点脆…一个完美的纹理组合。

瑞士砂锅蛋

鸡蛋和大蒜以及我最喜欢的部分——地戎芥末——混合在一起。我只是喜欢Dijon如何增加丰富度,而不必增加成吨的奶酪。Cremini mushrooms add a meaty bite and the whole thing gets topped with pecorino and panko breadcrumbs.

瑞士砂锅蛋

This would would be great for brunch or,in our case,轻松的周末晚餐

改编自食品和葡萄酒

瑞士砂锅蛋
Author:
Ingredients
  • a bit of olive oil,对于平底锅,做蘑菇
  • 1杯克雷米尼蘑菇片
  • 4-5 large chard leaves,stems removed,leaves coarsely chopped
  • ¼ cup scallions,切碎
  • 6 tablespoons freshly grated pecorino cheese
  • _杯盘古面包屑
  • 5个大鸡蛋
  • 1丁香大蒜,剁碎的
  • 1茶匙地戎芥末
  • 几撮红辣椒片
  • 盐胡椒
  • 配:奶酪,或者柠徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏檬酸奶:(纯酸奶,徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏lemon juice,olive oil,盐,小蒜末)
指令
  1. 把烤箱预热到350。Grease a 7?X11?烤盘(或类似大小),然后放一边。
  2. In a medium skillet heat the oil.加入蘑菇和几撮盐。Cook偶尔搅拌,直到它们变成金黄色和柔软。从锅中取出并放置一边。
  3. 在一个大碗里,whisk the eggs.加入蒜末和芥末末。然后把莴苣叶子加进去(它们应该还是生的),蘑菇,scallions,3 tablespoons (half) of the cheese,and a few pinches of salt and pepper.Toss to coat all of the leaves.
  4. 将混合物倒入烤盘中,不加盖烤15-20分钟,直到鸡蛋刚开始凝固。
  5. 把剩下的奶酪和盘子拌在一起。Sprinkle it on top of the casserole and bake it for about 10 minutes more,直到奶酪开始变黄。
  6. Sprinkle with a few red pepper flakes and serve with a dollops of crème fraîche or 徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏lemony yogurt on the side.

如果你做这个,让我们看看!把你的照片贴上 #徳赢真人娱乐场loveand徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏lemonsInstagram.

40评论

1. 奎因库珀来自quinncooperstyle.com said:

这看起来很棒。我从来没做过砂锅。They always seem a little scary to me.我今天要去看看关于卡米尔式样的食谱。Hopefully it won't be that daunting.The photos are lovely as usual.
    奎因
    Quinn Cooper Style

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

哦,这太简单了(至少是这个)。Mix it all together and pop it in the oven.

2. Cookin Canuckfrom cookincanuck.com said:

Eggy casseroles are wonderful for feeding a crowd,我喜欢里面填满了我最喜欢的两种配料——蘑菇和甘蓝。

3. 爱琳from hampiesandwiches.blogspot.com said:

This sounds like a perfect brunch dish!I love the idea of mixing up eggs with a boatload of intense greens.🙂

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

I do like my greens 🙂

4. I love egg-y casseroles,尤其是蘑菇。这是如此充满活力,perfect for these chilly spring days.美极了!!

5. 丽贝卡 said:

I think I will be making this as breakfast for dinner as well!It looks delicious!!

But since I'd be making it for only myself,你认为它在冰箱里能保存一两天吗?还是我应该按比例缩小食谱??

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

Hi Rebecca,,

It was great the next day,也许没有那么脆,但是我在第二天确实很享受。

I hope you like it!!

6. 我想你刚刚决定了我今晚晚餐要做什么!早餐我真的很想吃这种东西,但是选择多睡一两个小时而不是做饭。我没有甜菜,羽衣甘蓝就是!谢谢你美丽而简单的灵感。

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

I hope you like it!让我知道羽衣甘蓝的味道,(我在想)。

7. Michele said:

The recipe sounds delicious and the pictures look amazing.I'm making this for brunch tomorrow.Do you have a recipe for the 徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏lemony yogurt?I want to introduce my household into savory yogurt,试着去掉酸奶油,我不想他们的第一次经历很糟糕。Thanks!!

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

哦,抱歉,我错过了早些时候的回复——我把它列在配料表的底部,但它可能没有引起足够的注意:

I mix plain yogurt,徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏lemon juice,olive oil,盐,一点蒜末,sometimes some minced onion or chopped chives or scallions.我没有精确的测量值,只是每增加一点点,taste and add adjust to your liking.

• Michele said:

没问题,Jeanine。I pretty much did made it by taste and everyone loved it.

BTW,我手上拿着羽衣甘蓝,所以我用的就是它,结果很好吃。Thanks again for sharing!!

8. 琼科瓦尔斯基 said:

你认为菠菜可以代替甘蓝或甜菜吗??
    This sounds so good!And healthy too!!

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

Hi Joan,I haven't tried spinach or kale.我确实认为莴苣是完美的,因为它的叶子比菠菜更饱满,不像甘蓝那么饱满。I would wonder if the tender spinach leaves would burn easily… and I wonder if kale would make it a little bit dense.

9. 我今天为我男朋友妈妈的生日早午餐做了这个……非常受欢迎!!I added a few extra eggs to make to it go further,and threw in some asparagus.Can't wait to make it again!!

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

oh so glad it was a hit!!

10. 艾丽莎 said:

I made this today for brunch and it was great!I had my chard leaves leftover from making stir-fly (not all of them fit in it!) and this was a great way to use them.I used a 9×9 and canned mushrooms.我喜欢食谱里没有牛奶,甜菜叶煮得很好。谢谢您用另一种方法吃我们的瑞士甜菜!!

11. Becky来自老式混合器.com said:

我一直在寻找更多的方法将甜菜纳入我的饮食。This is a great idea… and I need to eat more eggs too 🙂

12. 詹姆斯来自dayoldnews.com said:

I started using swiss chard in my breakfast burritos when I ran out of spinach one day;鸡蛋很配!用蛋清或一些蛋清/一些全蛋代替的想法?给胆固醇高的人做饭。Thanks!!

13. 爱这个!How simple,营养丰富,非常容易!We're going to feature this on our Facebook page and link here so people can see how you made it,还有你可爱的照片。请加入我们的绿色革命,在Facebook上与我们分享更多关于甘蓝等超级健康绿色的食谱和提示,徳赢真人娱乐场查德,甜菜,芥末,turnip,collard and other green leafies.

–你们友好的南加州的农民在切割'N清洁的绿色

14. Elizabeth Brammer said:

我昨晚做的——太棒了!我不知道我用的蔬菜是否比食谱要求的要多,但是我喜欢蔬菜和鸡蛋放在一起时吃得很多,而不是相反。Super delicious.Having leftovers for breakfast.

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

很高兴你喜欢它!Yep,我的也一样——我喜欢我的蔬菜在顶部和顶部有点脆。the texture they'd be if they were completely within the egg.

15. Kara said:

I made this for my family's brunch on Sunday…and we absolutely loved it.The flavor was fantastic.我正在考虑把这个砂锅给一位即将出生的妈妈,好让宝宝出生后在烤箱里轻松地吃上一顿。你觉得天气会结冰吗??

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

嗨,Kara,很高兴你和你的家人都喜欢它!!

I'm not so sure eggs would freeze and thaw well.They might be a little rubbery upon reheating.

16. 贝丝 said:

用茎怎么样,也是吗?讨厌浪费它们!!

17. 苏珊LJ said:

这道菜有多少份?有什么改变使它服务20+??

• jeanine来自lov徳赢真人娱乐场eandlem徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏ons.com said:

It serves about 5-6 as a side dish.(The baking dish I used was 7×1).所以,可能把食谱翻两番,然后用4个不同的烤盘烘烤。