Happy almost new year!I don't know about you,but I'm sure ready to start eating a little bit lighter and brighter.And of course,"healthy"in my book doesn't mean bland and boring… quite the opposite.
In the middle of winter,* I find myself craving bright orange and red foods… so here's a sunny smoothie I made with oranges,goji berries,bananas andalmond milk.And for a healing kick: a bit of ginger.
Cheers to a healthy new year!!
*Austin winter isn't real winter,but I get cold anyhow.
- 2 bananas (frozen,ideally)
- ½ - ¾ cup originalAlmond Breeze Almond Milk
- juice of 1 medium orange,plus some zest
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger,or a splash of ginger juice
- ¼ cup hemp seeds (optional)
- handful of ice
- Blend all ingredients and adjust to your liking.