It doesn't get much easier than this one.我承认,I often get very veggie-happy.While I don't mind chopping up a rainbow of vegetables – sometimes it's more than ok to keep it simple and let just one ingredient be the star.昨晚,我被这个美丽的红甜菜和扔几个简单的食品原料。晚餐是在不到20分钟,杰克和我能够回到我们的房子的马拉松。(Don't tell me what happens,we're only a few episodes in).
尤其有效甜菜1-vegetable餐因为你得到两个纹理。茎干发出美妙的嘎吱声，绿叶轻轻枯萎。I sautéed the chard with canned tomatoes and some white beans that I happened to have left over in my fridge. I topped it all with a few pine nuts (although chopped walnuts would be equally delicious),佩科里诺干酪和一些慷慨的刨花。Super simple.
- 6 oz pasta (I usedTinkyada Brown Rice Spaghetti)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4-5个炭叶，茎切成小方块,leaves coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic,剁碎
- shaved pecorino cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts,optional
- salt & pepper
- 在一大锅盐水中，cook pasta until al dente.
- 与此同时,在一个大的锅,用中火加热。Add chard stems and a pinch of salt.Give them a stir,then add the chard leaves and gently toss until they begin to wilt.添加香,tomatoes,garlic,white beans,胡椒粉,and toss.一旦烧焦了，加入意大利面和熄火。Serve with shaved pecorino cheese and pine nuts on top.