但在你认为我已经完全放弃自己之前，hear me out – these cookies are made with lots of good things – carrots,oats,flax,walnuts,百事可乐，cranberries,and QUINOA.对，carrots and quinoa – it almost sounds like a salad,but I promise you these"healthier"cookies aresodelicious and energizing in the morning.They're also vegan,gluten-free,用枫糖浆代替精制糖加甜。它们大约在松饼和饼干之间的一半——大，hearty,and filling,but also sweet and nutty.
Let's talk for a second about quinoa in cookies – I recommend that you use leftover quinoa here.I like to make a big batch of quinoa early in the week for easy toss-together lunches and dinners. Store your cooked quinoa in the fridge,and that way when you're ready to bake these breakfast cookies,it's ready for you.
If you haven't baked with oat flour before – it's so easy.No need to go shopping for fancy flours,just blend your oats in a food processor for about a minute,and you have oat flour.It's gluten-free but be sure to seek out证实不含麸质的燕麦如果麸质对你有问题。
Over here,我的家人都沉迷于此。它们最好直接从烤箱里拿出来，但它们也冷冻得非常好（因此，my 1 cookie per day breakfast obsession).
- 1 cup oat flour (made from 1¼ cups whole rolled oats)*
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup nuts and/or seeds (I used walnuts + pepitas)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a food processor or a blender to process the 1¼ cups rolled oats into a fine flour and measure out one level cup.In a large bowl,stir together the flour,the remaining 1 cup whole oats,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and sea salt.把奎奴亚藜和胡萝卜丝放进去，stirring until the carrots are completely coated with flour.
- In a small bowl,combine the flaxseed and warm water and set aside to thicken for about 5 minutes.In a medium bowl,combine the almond butter,coconut oil,and maple syrup and stir well to incorporate.把亚麻籽混合物搅拌。
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and fold in just until combined.Stir in the walnuts,百事可乐，and cranberries.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter for each cookie onto the baking sheet.Bake for 15 to 18 minutes,或者直到浅棕色。Cool on the pan for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- 当饼干完全凉爽时，they can be stored in an airtight container or frozen.