Pie is something I enjoy most when other people make it.I usually don't have the patience for crust,但那可能是因为我更喜欢填饱肚子。(When I was a kid,I'd always eat the pumpkin pie filling and leave the shell of the crust behind).
So naturally,脆片和碎片是我秋天的甜点。This recipe is much easier than pie but still has all of the fruity-crunchy-fall-spiced goodness.
I made this nutty,燕麦粉碎配上红糖，cinnamon and cardamom.豆蔻有甜的花香，这有点出乎意料。Spice yours up however you like – nutmeg or allspice would work too.
Toss with apples and bake until golden.（顺便说一句，你的厨房闻起来很香。让它凉快一点总是和冰淇淋一起食用。（我特别喜欢Nada Moo的……枫树果皮素食冰淇淋）。
- 12 oz.chopped apples (about 3 small)
- juice of ½ a small 徳赢vwin捕鱼游戏lemon
- ⅓ cup whole rolled oats*
- ¼ cup flour (whole wheat,燕麦粉
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter,素食地球平衡，或硬化椰子油
- In a small bowl,mix together the oats,面粉，walnuts,brown sugar,肉桂色，cardamom and salt.
- Cut your butter (or hardened coconut oil) into a few small pieces and add to the crumble.Use your hands to smush it with the dry crumble topping - stop when it's incorporated but still crumbly.(if you overmix it and it becomes mushy,add a bit more flour,if it's too dry,add a little more butter/oil)
- Mix apples and dried tart cherries with ½ the crumble and place into a greased baking dish.把剩下的碎屑洒在上面。
- 上菜前先坐15-20分钟。Serve with scoops of ice cream.